Send messages that you would like to receive. The ePostcard format is one of the most powerful tools to have at the ready in your quiver of Internet marketing approaches. As the sheer volume of email sent each day continues to rise, subscribers have less time to interact with each message. A compelling ePostcard allows the reader to identify the brand, understand the message and call to action all within 10 seconds – a very effective way to capture and convert. Less really is more.
We often recommend that our clients work an ePostcard template into their already existing eNewsletter program. Subscribers aren't the only ones pressed for time these days. Anyone who has worked to produce a regular monthly newsletter knows that it takes a lot of work to produce quality content. And if you haven't got the time or the substantive content that an eNewsletter requires, switch gears and go to the ePostcard format. It's a sure-fire way to communicate with your most important customers.
Common uses of the ePostcard format include: Special offers and sales announcements, featured vacation rental or real estate listings, snow reports, survey requests and urgent announcements.
Five Tips for a Successful ePostcard:
- Keep it simple – include a single, focused call to action.
- Keep it short – less copy will get better results.
- Use a quality photo – compelling images capture the reader's attention.
- Make your special, well really special – your results will depend on the quality of your offer.
- Test, learn, refine and repeat – it's the process that leads to perfection.
Contact us today to learn more about creating a custom ePostcard program for your business.