- Collaborate with web project managers to create requirements and web specifications.
- Create Drupal themes that accurately match design comps.
- Handle concurrent development on multiple web projects.
- Manage process, timeline, budget and quality of development tasks.
- Work with project managers to exceed client goals and expectations.
- Help web project managers understand development requirements.
- Use best-practice techniques when developing Drupal sites.
- Configure Drupal for optimal performance and efficient administration.
- Take responsibility for website performance, features, and functionality.
- Work on support related web development tasks.
- Comfortable working with grid based layout systems.
- Passion for growing as a Drupal themer or developer.
- Demonstrable experience with Drupal including theming, module building.
- Demonstrable experience using contrib modules such as CCK, Views, and Panels.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work well as a team, to shine as an individual, and to maintain a sense of humor.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Demonstrable experience in web development (note courses, certificates, etc.).
Think you have what it takes to excel in a growing internet marketing company? Position is eligible for competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plan, among many other perks! Submit your resume and cover letter as a PDF to email@example.com.