Support Plans: There When You Need Them Most
We've recently implemented a new support program to better accommodate our client’s needs for day-to-day questions, tech support issues, site updates, training, etc. We now offer three levels of customer support for our clients that host their website with us. As we have a broad range of clients, we've created a set of support plans to accommodate a wide range of needs. We have established the following three support plans: The Basic Plan, The Best Practices Plan, and the Managed Services Plan.
The Basic Support Plan: Our basic support plan is as simple as it gets: hourly support. All requests, questions and issues will be billed at our regular hourly rate. Support issues can be submitted in the following manner:
- Preferred: Complete the customer support form on our website that is submitted directly into the support hourly queue.
- Phone and email support (support (at) bluetent.com).
Advantages: You have access to our team of support professionals with no annual commitment or contracts. This package is ideal for organizations and companies that expect minimal support needs.
The Best Practices Support Plan: This plan offers upgraded service and bundled support time at reduced hourly rates.
- 6 hours of support time for a fee of $550
- A 20% savings off our standard hourly rate
- Main point of contact - you will have direct access to an account representative to help with support or general questions.
- Preferred phone and email access support - You'll have phone and email access to your main point of contact.
Advantages: Faster access to our professionals and 20% off our regular hourly support rates.
Ideal for organizations and companies who expect average support requirements and want an opportunity to save money as well increase their quality of service.
The Managed Services Plan: Highly recommend for organizations looking for our highest level of service, support and agency quality marketing expertise. A dedicated account manager will help you develop and execute all your online marketing initiatives - programs starting at $500/month. Programs are highly customized for your goals and resources. Hire a part-time internet marketing expert to help drive all of your marketing initiatives with a focus on increasing your ROI.
- A dedicated account manager familiar with your business goals allows you access to professionals with strategic understanding of your marketing programs.
- Proactive account management to add value and increase ROI.
- A customized plan allows you to outsource your online marketing department and reduce internal expenses without sacrificing quality.
Exceeding client expectations when it comes to customer service and support is our goal. To date, we’ve had a great response to this new support program. Your thoughts and feedback are invaluable to us and allow us to continue to improve our services – so please don't hesitate to let us know what you think!
– Jay Scherrer
Director of Account Services