Introducing The Online Activity Planner
The Online Activity Planner is a new feature that we developed in concert with a couple of our vacation rental clients that expressed an interest in enhancing the user experience and adding more value to their websites. The online activities planner simplifies vacation planning logistics by allowing your guests to book activities, reserve rental equipment, make reservations, and purchase attraction tickets directly on your vacation rental website. For example, a guest visiting Southern California might book a wine tasting tour, reserve kayaks for a day, and purchase tickets to Sea World. They might also plan a few free activities, like hiking and playing a round of disc golf.
Website visitors and guests can do the following:
- Browse activities/attractions/equipment rentals that are recommended by you, the local expert.
- Choose dates, options/packages, and add to their shopping cart.
- Choose payment options and book. (Ask us what payment options are available to you).
- Receive an e-mail confirmation with order details.
- Receive account information that allows them to reuse their address information and view orders.
- Pick up their tickets & activity reservation information when they check-in.
Website administrators have the following capabilities:
- Enter detailed information on each activity/attraction/equipment rental including pricing, descriptions, multiple photographs, and addresses that appear on Google Maps.
- Use a professional shopping cart interface to manage and track orders.
Check out an example of the Online Activities Planner on the SoCal Vacations website.
The Activity Planner gives your guests a great reason to book their vacation with you by offering a simple, thorough vacation planning experience through a single website. It gives independent vacation rental management companies a great way to add value to their websites and enables them to offer additional services and expertise where the big portal sites can't compete.
Please don't hesistate to contact us if you'd like to learn more.
- Lauren Keller
Senior Graphic Designer